Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I swear I still LURV U!

Hey der. So i've been gone. And I've changed my name. Sorry. It's because I have a respectable career as a junior scientist (no joke, that's what they called us. I guess it's true but still sounds funny) at Harvard Forest. Hence the name change. Actually the name was my marketing genius pal's work, so I can't take the credit for it. Anyway, if you want to know what I'm up to this summer and like dirt and foresty things you can read this. If you want to know about my newest crochet adventure, well stay here but it'll be a while (working's hard!), and if you want more artistic stuff read this, and if you want more of the marketing pal read this. If you want bad poetry, check out Doug's blog. If you're still reading this THANKS FOR BEING OUR #1/ONLY READER!


Told you I still lurv u.

Lator.

No comments: