Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Disney Stars Throughout History


Well, looks like it's time for a history lesson involving Disney Stars. I don't know if this is one of many of this kind or if it's just a one time thing. We'll see. But ehre we go.

Children, it looks like NICK JONAS has taken the Elvis (you know, that fat guy in the white suit) route and joined the armed Forces. Don't believe me? Well, here's the picture to prove it:

He's a cutie in his uniform, ain't he? I don't mean to be a pedo, but the squinty eyes, the shy smile, the...wait a minute....that's NOT Nick Jonas! Then who is it?

Actually, it's one of the most hated men in American history: Lee Harvey Oswald.
Lee Harvey either shot and killed John F. Kennedy, or helped kill him by taking part in a conspiracy and becoming a scapegoat. Your choice on which, I won't argue which one it is. Both arguments are interesting and give the History Channel a lot of material. Either way, bitch was guilty of something.

Anway, I was watching something about Lee Harvey on the History Channel and this picture comes up. The only thing that came to mind was Nick Jonas. It's kind of astounding I think and really random. I'm not saying little Nicky is a Communist President Murderer. That boy is much too good to do such things; he's got music to write.

That's my schpele (is that how you spell that?) and the end of this post. I wonder if I can find other Disney stars who look like murderers...



No comments: