Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why I Love...


...Barack and Michelle Obama.

And I'm not talking politics here. I'm talking real, raw sexual energy.
"Ew," you say.
"Go jump off a bridge," I say.

I think the two are a wonderfully adorable and affectionate couple; something we (read: I) haven't seen in the White House for a
long time (read: 19 years).

These are two people who
genuinely look like they actually, really like each other and they aren't afraid to show us all. Their first dance at the ball was very cute...minus Beyonce. Sorry B.

Also, they are officially the best parents EVA b/c they brought the JoBros down to meet Sasha and Malia. I'm really jealous.

Anyway, good luck in the White House Obamas. I'm looking forward to 4 years of a loving and adorable First Family.


Picture property of NY Times
----------------
Now playing: George Michael - Careless Whisper
via FoxyTunes

No comments: