Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why I Love...



...old school Late Night with Conan O'Brien clips!
(whoo! that was a mouthful)
(not really)



I was gonna love "Skins" this month but I only have 3 hours til September is over. Loving fail! I won't procrastinate next time.


Anyway, there's no reason not to give any last minute love to old school Conan O'Brien. I'm always tardy for the party so I didn't really start watching Conan until he took over the Tonight Show and even then I didn't watch him religiously. But I do have love for Conan's awkwardness, his sense of humor and his great knack for self-deprecation. He obviously doesn't take himself too seriously and it makes for some great fun.


The above video is my absolute favorite old school Conan clip that I've found (Particularly the English muffin bit...Don't give me that look. Watch it and you'll know what I'm talking about. Geez...) And here are a couple others that gave me a serious case of the giggles:





ciao!


P.S. - Happy October!

No comments: